Enhancing Quality and Excellence in Select Autonomous Colleges
|SL. No.||Institutions Name||Website||District|
|1||Patna Women's College||www.patnawomenscollege.in||Patna|
- The Corrigendum and Responses to Pre-bid Queries against RFP to select a service provider for UMIS
- Open Tender Enquiry_RFP_for Select a Service Provider for Development, Implementation, Operational Training & Support of Unified Management Information System ‘Unified-MIS’
- The Corrigendum and Responses to Pre-bid Queries against EOI to select a service provider for setting up PMU
- Rules regarding Bihar State Higher Education Council -2020
- NEP Final for Circulation
- NEP 2020 Press Presentation
Our college had been adversely affected by the lack of funds for infrastructure facilities, for the different types of equipments and for books and journals. It was the beneficial intervention of RUSA that made available sufficient grants for these items that were one of the basics necessities. As the Principal of the college, I express my deep sense of gratitude to RUSA authorities for their timely intervention to fulfill our requirements.
Dr Meena Prasad
Samastipur College Samastipur
It is with great satisfaction, I aver that RUSA fund allocated to us played a potent role in sprucing up our college's infrastructural landscape. Renovations works were carried out in hostels as well as teachers' quarter. Laying of Smart Classrooms and a Multi-purpose Hall were especially the two critical areas where the fund came like a big sigh of relief for the entire team of MDDM College. Therefore, I extend my heartfelt gratitude to RUSA for this novel initiative.
MDDM College, Muzaffarpur
The grants from RUSA helped to upgrade the overall academic quality of our institution. The Smart-Class Project is like a dream come true especially for those students who come from rural background and The Books purchased from RUSA funds proved much handy in upgrading our knowledge.
Student- BCA, 5th Semester
R.D College, Sheikhpura